I decided to check out the webOS HP TouchPad and see what all the hype is about so I hit www.hp.com on my Mac and went to Home & Home Office Products > Laptop, Tablet, & Netbook PCs and saw in the right side of the screen a cool banner (promo) with the webOS devices on it. So what did I do? I clicked it and BAM! The link doesn’t work!!!
I just stumbled upon TorrentButler and found it fascinating! TorrentButler is a website that offers link to downlolad all the latest Film releases in a Virtual way. You can choose to see any type of film, or only HD, or the Popular or Latest releases etc. If you are a film lover but don’t want to use this site to downlad torrents, it is still a great film resource.
I don't know when this happened, but the very well known Blog that has answers for anything called LifeHacker got a weird re-design. The reason I characterize it like that is because it reminds me of something that was born as the new Twitter and turned into a blog. I can see the practicality of the right hand bar, but I don't like it aesthetically. Anyway, I don't really care because I read LifeHacker directly from my RSS and rearly log on to the actual site.
I never thought of sharing my Posterous theme but Viggo Andersen gave me the idea and so here it is. To be precise this is not MY theme, but a modified version of Cory Watilo’s Purple Theme which you can find in the Posterous Themes list.
- Download and Unarchive the ZIP file.
- The theme has 3 image files which have to be uploaded somewhere (anywhere).
- You must change the existing images location in the HTML code to the location of your images (mentioned in step 2).
- Open the HTML file in a TEXT editor and Copy all.
- Open the Posterous SETTINGS page and click on the EDIT THEME button.
- Once it has loaded, scroll down to find the PURPLE theme by Cory Watilo and choose it.
- Once it has been chosen, click on the ADVANCED menu item on the left and give a name to your theme.
- A text box with code will appear. Select all and delete. Then Paste the code you copied from my HTML file.
- Press Preview, then SAVE I’M DONE and you are done!
It is Friday, it is the middle of the day, we will be off work soon, so I thought why not have another laugh listening to Abed and Troy’s “La Biblioteca” Rap Song!
If you use JING like me for setting up screencasts on the fly, then you should be interested in knowing that www.screencast.com now offers some new long awaited cool features. Check out the attached image that shows the email I received today explaining what is new.
If you visit http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/01/12/internet-2010-in-numbers/ you can read a very interesting post about the 2010 Internet numbers. Included in the post are stats about Websites, Web Servers, Browsers and more.
Check it out!