I never thought of sharing my Posterous theme but Viggo Andersen gave me the idea and so here it is. To be precise this is not MY theme, but a modified version of Cory Watilo’s Purple Theme which you can find in the Posterous Themes list.
- Download and Unarchive the ZIP file.
- The theme has 3 image files which have to be uploaded somewhere (anywhere).
- You must change the existing images location in the HTML code to the location of your images (mentioned in step 2).
- Open the HTML file in a TEXT editor and Copy all.
- Open the Posterous SETTINGS page and click on the EDIT THEME button.
- Once it has loaded, scroll down to find the PURPLE theme by Cory Watilo and choose it.
- Once it has been chosen, click on the ADVANCED menu item on the left and give a name to your theme.
- A text box with code will appear. Select all and delete. Then Paste the code you copied from my HTML file.
- Press Preview, then SAVE I’M DONE and you are done!